All prices are subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuation, fuel prices and/or unforeseen economic circumstances. In the case of human or computer error La Isla Lodge reserves the right to re-invoice for the correct price or service.
Any payment rendered by customer(s) towards cost of trip and/or services shall constitute consent to all terms and conditions provided in this form.
Airfare. Cabo-La Paz or Loreto-San Carlos transport. Mexican fishing licenses. Meals, drinks and expenses incurred outside lodge premises. Hard liquor/Wine/Spirits while at lodge. Gratuities for drivers, lodge staff, Captains and Mates. Items of personal nature.
Deposit Policy / Schedule:
A check for 50% of the total price of your trip (deposit) is required to confirm the dates and book the trip. RESERVATIONS ARE NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL YOUR DEPOSIT IS RECEIVED. If no deposit is received within 14 days* after invoicing, your reservation is subject to cancellation.
*Deposit Policy/schedule subject to change for last minute bookings.
Payment Policy / Schedule:
The final payment (the balance to be paid above and beyond deposit) is due 35 days* before arrival date at lodge. We accept cash, checks and most major credit cards.
*Payment Policy/Schedule subject to change for last minute bookings.
Cancellation Policy / Schedule:
Due to the remote location and seasonal nature of our business we are greatly affected by cancellations. A refund of all payments, less a $200.00 USD per person cancellation fee, will be provided for cancellations received in writing at least 100 days* prior to your scheduled arrival date at the lodge. If for whatever reason the customer cancels trip 30 days* or less prior to scheduled arrival date at lodge all payments made on trip will be non-refundable and non-transferable.
*Cancellation Policy/Schedule subject to change for last minute bookings.
Same-Day Weather Cancellation Policy:
In case of port closure by local port authority or if your Captain determines the weather or sea state to be unsuitable for safe operations you will receive a credit for 50% of the price of that day’s fishing (DOES NOT INCLUDE MEALS/LODGING) on your NEXT booking at the lodge.
Will not be responsible for giving refunds in any of the following situations:
- Mechanical issues affecting any form of transport or activity on the trip.
- Substitution of facilities or personnel.
- Late arrival or no-show of you, the customer.
- Your decision to terminate trip early or miss any activities/meals/accommodations/services/transportation during your trip.
- Weather-related or natural incidents, force majeure or acts of God.
Passport / Visa / Travel Documentation:
It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the correct passport, visa and travel documentation to gain access to Mexico and arrive at your destination. If you fail to do so, we will not be responsible for any cost, loss or damage that you suffer, nor will we refund the cost of any unused portion of your trip and/or services.
A booking is accepted on the strict understanding that you will comply with the laws, customs, drug policy and all other regulations of Mexico. If you commit any illegal act during your stay or if our staff considers your behavior to be disruptive, threatening or abusive or is causing or likely to cause distress, annoyance or danger to yourself or to others (reasonable opinion) we may terminate your trip without any liability on our part. If this occurs, you will become responsible for your own return transport.
If you are affected by any condition, medical or otherwise, that might affect your or other people’s enjoyment you must advise us of this at the time of booking.
Adequate and valid travel insurance is highly recommended to cover the cost of your trip and other travel expenses and protect you in case of an accident, travel delays, cancellation, sickness, weather, etc.
La Isla Lodge and it’s principals are not responsible and do not assume any liability whatsoever for the following:
- Baggage and personal belongings of customers. ALL baggage and personal belongings are the sole responsibility of their owners at all times. In no event shall the company be liable for any loss or damage to said articles.
- The company is not liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered on board boats or vehicles during the trip.
- Any damage, injury, loss, accident, death, failure, act or omission to person or property caused by third parties, contractors, suppliers, airlines, transport, hotels or any person providing services included on the trip, or by force majeure or acts of God.